Give Me Just a Few Months…and You’ll Master the Art and Skills of Being a Certified Certified Career Coach, Attracting Your First 10 Clients, and Living the Life/Earning the Income of Your Dreams – Working from Home or From Anywhere!
Introducing…the world’s first and leading career coach training and certification – helping professionals become professional career coaches, regardless of your background or experience, in just 12 weeks!
Does this sound like you?
You’re tired of being at the whim of the economy or your market as to whether you have clients – or a job?
You’re feeling frustrated and exhausted trying to keep up with commuting, working a stressful job, and trying to find time for yourself and your family?
Wants to work fewer hours while earning more money?
Really wants to make a difference in the world but doesn’t know where to start?
Knows somewhere inside you that it is possible to have fulfilling work and make good money – if you could just find the right outlet?
A “natural coach” that other people seek out for advice – and you’d love to turn this natural ability into a business?
Wants to increase your income through a new skill that would be highly valued – and well compensated – by enthusiastic clients and customers?
Then you have come to the right place!
What Will I Learn by Attending Your Training?
By joining me for this update to our time-tested approach to our Certified Career Coach(tm) training – which we have used to train thousands of students from more than 42 countries around the world over the past 15 years – you will learn:
- what career coaching is – and how it is different from career counseling, consulting and other similar specialties
- the 3 key components of every coaching session
- how to bring structure to your coaching and still have room for your uniqueness
- our trademarked “Authentic Vocation” approach to designing one’s ideal career – these 8 components alone will delight your clients and make your coaching so much easier!
- our proprietary “QuantumShift! Coaching” model – learn it now in just a few hours, and continue to hone and refine your skills for life!
- how to use Linkedin and other social media as power tools to help your clients succeed in any market
- how to custom design a Job Search Action Plan for your clients – and leverage their strengths in their search
- what a good resume includes, online or offline – and how to use resume writers in your business
- how to coach clients to effectively interview, network and negotiate their compensation
A Little Bit About Me…
My name is Marcia Bench, and I am a Master Certified Career Coach and the Founder and Director of the most established career coach training school in the world Career Coach Institute. I have personally coached and trained thousands of individuals in their career choice and job search in my 30 years in business. I have grown my coaching businesses (and yes, I have started and grown several) into the mid 6 figures – and you can build a profitable business too, in addition to teaching you the coaching skills and knowledge you need. We have developed our proprietary training materials and certification program to set the standard in the industry – and we have certified hundreds of coaches worldwide!
I have spoken to groups worldwide who share my passion about career coaching…and I know that no matter what your background, dreams or goals, career coaching can help you achieve them.
I will take you by the hand and PERSONALLY walk you through both the mindset and the specific skills of career coaching – including how to structure each session and build your business – that will make working with clients a breeze, without having to be the “expert” in their field or to work hard to have the answers. (The answers will come from them!)
Over the past 30 years, I have pioneered a formula that enables you to become not just another coach, but a trained specialist in one of the most in-demand, recession-proof specialties there is: career coaching! I can’t wait to share some of the NEW trends in the industry (including social media) and how they make it even easier for you to make a difference in people’s lives! You’ll be able to use your natural coaching skills into a profitable business so you can make the difference you long to make. I have literally made millions of dollars using what I’ll be sharing with you – and you can too! And we are the ONLY company in the world that is authorized to offer the prestigious Certified Career Coach(tm) designation.
Recent Grad Turns Coaching Into 6-Figure Business Within 12 Months
“Since training with you I quickly turned my coaching specialty into a six figure business within one year. My coaching rates doubled instantly due to my expertise and credibility. Clients appreciate and will pay for coaches who have a proven system that works. As a result, my business more than doubles each year, I’ve worked with large corporations and receive requests for paid speaking engagements, even authoring my own career book this year as well. Thank you for all of the support and resources you offer, certified coaching classes to how to be an expect speaker and author. Your training is the foundation of my success.”
Imagine Your Life as a Certified Career Coach…
Most people work in jobs they don’t enjoy, don’t make enough money – or in these times, don’t have a job at all. In just a few months, you could be making a great living helping them.
- Instead of this: working a grueling 40-hour week, with two weeks’ vacation, a boss you don’t like, a limited salary (and no prospects for increases any time soon), suffering through a commute to work in traffic each day, and having to “dress for success,”
- You could instead be: your own boss (!), working from a home office, two to three days a week, setting your own hours, choosing your clients, taking off as much time as you wish, realizing an hourly billable rate of $200/hour or more, and if you decided to take the family to the beach or the mall or the park in the middle of the day or week, you could do so (and no one would need to approve it!). You would have the freedom to travel, live where you want, and spend more time with your loved ones (and with yourself too). It’s also very rewarding to see people find the work they love…and begin contributing in a bigger way too.
And it’s not as hard as you think to learn! Just keep reading, and we’re going to show you how to learn the skills you need to demystify the coaching landscape, help people find and grow in a job they LOVE, master marketing and client engagement, and more. Then you have come to the right place!
Our industry-leading course is based on the widely used textbook written by our founder, Career Coaching: An Insider’s Guide. Known as the “bible” of career coaching, this guidebook is designed to help you learn how to become a successful career coach by mastering the 4 critical areas of expertise required in career coaching: 1) the industry and ethics of career coaching, 2) the Authentic Vocation model of career design, 3) QuantumShift! Coaching skills, and 4) Job Search Mechanics – covering all aspects of the changing, complex job market.
The book features coaching examples, dozens of powerful coaching questions, career coaching tips and traps, and a Career Coach’s Toolbox containing more than 30 worksheets, exercises, and forms to use with clients and help you build a successful practice.
In this easy-to-read and practical book, you will learn:
- why now is an ideal time to become a career coach
- what career coaching is and how it differs from similar services
- the 8 critical elements of career design blending passion and pocketbook
- how to help clients discover their Authentic Vocation ™
- how to use personal branding, the internet, blogs and more to find the perfect job
- a simple 3-part coaching model, and 3 levels, that you can use in every coaching session
- how to help clients meet or exceed their job search goals
- the key mindset shift that most job seekers don’t make
- how to strategically mix published and unpublished job market strategies in the job search
- resume tips that make the critical difference between a “yes” and “no” response
- interviewing strategies that lead to better offers
- 3 ways to defer the discussion of salary in an interview
- how to negotiate from 20 to 100 percent more than is offered
How Our Training Works
When you enroll in the Certified Career Coach training, you will be given immediate access to our member/student area, so you can enroll today, begin your learning today! You will watch 12 90-minute webinars with our founder, based on the content of our renowned textbook described above. Your Career Coaching Success System kit will be shipped to you, containing the physical materials you need to complete your training.
As you go through the webinars, you will read the textbook chapters, do the exercises in the study guide, listen to the provided CD’s in your kit, and download the desired tools from the dozens provided in the Career Coaching Toolbox.
After each webinar you will complete a feedback form and the quizzes related to that module. Upon completion of all 12, you will request admission to our online Final Exam, which you must pass with a score of 75 percent.
Then – or sooner if you wish! – you will begin practice coaching with several clients to apply what you learn. When you accumulate 50 hours of practice coaching (paid or unpaid), you then complete the Certification Requirements below.
So you can see that the format is flexible to your schedule – you can do it as fast or as slow as you wish. And you don’t have to wait to complete your practice coaching to start charging for your services! Start offering these needed services, and earning money as a career coach, as soon as after module 3 of the training.
Here are the Facts About The Profession of Career Coaching
Coaching is a fairly new industry as industries go…it began in 1989. And we were the first to apply it to career in 2001. So you are getting in on the ground floor of a HUGE opportunity! Here are some facts you will want to know:
Facts about coaching:
- Coaching is now a $1.5 billion industry
- Coaching has been rated one of the top ten home-based home-based businesses to start by national business magazines
- People who use a career coach get jobs 15 to 46 percent faster than those that do not, according to Lee Hecht, Harrison
- Coaching is the second fastest growing profession next to management consulting
Facts about today’s workers (career coaches’ clients):
- Most people change careers 10-14 times during their lifetime
- The average job lasts just 2 to 3 years
- The corporation as we know it will not exist in 10 years (Tom Peters)
- The average worker today holds nearly 10 jobs before age 36 (US Dept. of Labor)
Given these facts, you can see why career coaches are in such demand – and there is a virtually unlimited market of dissatisfied, displaced and retiring workers. You can learn the skills and knowledge you need to be a successful career coach in just a few months.
The very first qualification to be a career coach is that you have a sincere desire to help others. Whether you seek to apply coaching within your company or form your own business, it is about helping people realize their dreams – and transcend barriers. It takes a heart-felt commitment to do this!
There are no official prerequisites to be a successful career coach. Our students span many personality types, industries, backgrounds and locations. But most of our students come from one of 5 groups:
- Frustrated, burned out or dissatisfied managers, professionals and executives in a wide ranges of industries, from finance to manufacturing, high tech, medical devices, utilities, health care, and more
- Life coaches and executive coaches that want more in-depth training in how to coach people about career and work issues
- Career counselors that want to update their skills or add coaching to existing offerings
- Trainers, authors, consultants and speakers that desire to use coaching as a follow-on service to help attendees and readers implement the principles they teach
- Recruiters and executive search professionals that want a profit stream to carry them through economic downturns (since career coaching is recession-proof, it perfectly fits this need)
You will need to possess three types of traits to be successful as a career coach:
- Excellent ability to communicate. You must be able to listen well, build rapport, and observe strengths and obstacles in clients, and be able to communicate in a positive yet firm way.
- The entrepreneurial personality (assuming you are seeking to start or expand your own business). This includes being achievement oriented, able to work independently and be self-directed, and to follow through on your goals – even when it gets challenging!
- Business management skills such as the key elements of a web site, marketing principles, bookkeeping basics for entrepreneurs, sales, finance, business and strategic planning, and the like. (These can be learned through some of our bonus training too.)
Successful career coaches have gained expertise and adopted habits you will need to cultivate to recreate their success yourself. You’ll learn them in this training!
What Will I Learn in the Certified Career Coach Training?
Our industry-leading training fully equips you to become a career coach whether you have other coach training or experience or not. You will master all four of the key knowledge areas you need as a career coach including the industry of career coaching and its ethics, how to help clients design their careers, coaching methods and all aspects of the ever-changing job search including social media.
Here are some of the training topics you will learn:
Module 1: The Field of Career Coaching: What it is and is Not; History of Career Development
Module 2: Ethical Considerations in Coaching; Overview of Authentic Vocation; AV Factor
Module 3: The QuantumShift! Coaching Model; Preparing to Coach; 3 Core Competencies; Intake Process
Module 4: Level 1 Coaching; AV Factor 2: Values; AV Factor 3: Motivators and Interests
Module 5: Level 2 Coaching; AV Factor 4: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities; AV Factor 5: Work and Other Experience
Module 6: Job Search Marketing Planning; Self as Product; Organizing the Search
Module 7: Work Environment; Tactics for the Published Job Market
Module 8: AV Factor 8: Business Reality; Strategies for the Unpublished Job Market; Using Linkedin to Uncover Leads and Connections
Module 9: Using Social Media in the Job Search
Module 10: Level 3 Coaching; Résumé Design Secrets; Shifting Perspective; Dealing with Client Emotions
Module 11: Interviewing Strategies That Get the Job; Using Linkedin to Prepare; Evaluating Job Offers: Wants vs. Needs; Negotiating the Optimum Compensation Package
Module 12: The Role of Intuition and Deep Listening in Coaching; Advanced Coaching Skills; Ending the Coaching Relationship
So How Do I Get Certified?
Here are the steps to becoming a Certified Career Coach:
- Listen to (or attend live, if available) the entire training
- Read the chapters in the Career Coaching: An Insider’s Guide textbook you will get access to
- Complete the quizzes for each chapter
- Practice coaching with at least 5 different clients for a total of 50 hours, and have them complete the Coaching Client Evaluation form (found in the Virtual Learning Community)
- Take the Final Exam online
- Submit your application, along with the certification fee, via email to our staff.
- We will send you a frameable certificate for your wall, and a logo to use on your web sites and marketing materials.
Your certification is valid for 3 years, and is then renewable when you submit 30 hours of Continuing Education Credit.
“Become a Coach” Guarantee
Yes Marcia! I’m Ready To Get Started on the Path to Being a Successful Career Coach Now!
I understand I’m going to get your full home study course and all course materials for your Career Coach Training where I’ll learn your career coaching models and coaching strategies.
Plus, I’ll get these bonuses:
- Free access to your worldwide Virtual Learning Community
- Immediate access to your Discover Your Life’s Purpose Audio Program
- Immediate access to your Million Dollar Resource List
- Career Coaching Success System Kit including Career Coaching: An Insider’s Guide book
And I know I’m protected by your “I Love this Training” Guarantee.
Trainer/Consultant Grows Business 30% Per Year With Coaching
“Career coaching, whether for performance or professional growth—especially inside organizations—is truly the ‘new training.’ “Career management” is an increasingly important topic for individuals, and as workplace loyalty decreases, the need for career coaching increases. My individual coaching work has grown by at least 30% each year as career resilience continues to be the only “job security” in today’s economy. Creating work I love, and helping clients do the same is a remarkable way to live my purpose!”Janine Moon
Your privacy is important to us – we will never share your personal information with anyone!
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our product and its potential. Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.
We stand behind our programs! If you are dissatisfied with any of our products within 30 days of purchase, you may return the product for a full refund. If you enroll in a coach training program and wish to withdraw for any reason, you must return all materials received and delete any electronic documents from your computer. Refunds may only be made (1) within the first 30 days after enrollment and purchase, (2) upon written request for refund delivered by mail or email to our office address, and (3) provided the training materials and any other products returned are in resellable condition when returned. No refunds will be made after 30 days.
Our staff are happy to answer any question about the training and we’ll help you decide if it’s right for you.
The 3 Simple Secrets to Using Career Coaching to Make You More Money and Give You More Free Time
Fill in the form below to receive your FREE Report!
We're available to speak and answer your questions
29030 SW Town Center Loop E., Suite 202-454, Wilsonville OR 97070